Thursday 21 July 2016

Words

  

Words come and go. Words take their own time to flow. It’s like they have to be digested but it’s funny coz they don’t have to be ingested. Instead. Their nature is unstable to the point where they have to be perfected. It’s like they roll around the whole hominid anatomy before they are said. It’s like the 'I’ comes from one point before the rest follows. The next thing Ed Sheeran releases a song about how they take thrones. In our brains. We think. When that smile in our subconscious appears we blink. Then before she leaves we hate the moments of goodbyes yet we still wink. The next thing we know. We dream then the spirit glows. It’s like u already know what u will dream about before u sleep. Then when u dream it gets deep. I mean the depths have their levels that’s why some of us fall deep. She asked what we gon do about it. At the same moment I think of the time we kissed. It was a few hours ago. She made my spine rush and took the words out my lips by kissing me though. A day that began with maskandi. Got me bored to the earth’s core but turned all the way around when I met Nandi. Then I enjoyed it. Made my smile grow wider. Filled my night with thoughts of 'wonder’. As I put it on paper. 'A day well spent’. My third eye yelling I’m a writer. That smile lasts a while, in fact it won’t be perishing anytime soon. So its better I see her soon and not later. When we both woke up we were total strangers. Yet when I open my eyes 2mo she’ll be the first thought as my subconscious shall engage her. Such manner... I guess not. For my thoughts shall be her words which I caught...

No comments:

Post a Comment