Thursday 21 July 2016

TIME...


I once knew a man. Classic indeed. He had a dream that would feed... His conscious. While his subconscious drowned in sense. The taste of sinful sacrifice. His vision otherwise. As his advice came from others who were wise. He didn’t listen to any of them for at the end he were to make his own decisions. And it all ended with one conclusion. That developed from a wise illusion. Spiritually proceeding with intellectual delusions. Whatever he dreamt of. Were  thoughts of. Himself. With his hearts depth. He said to himself. It seems everything is the beginning of an everlasting thrush. De mires to whatever lacking trust. As always, I just write. It’s the inspiration for communication and motivation that we lacking. Time passes through. Imagine all the things that we were supposed to do. The memories that remain in ones mind like morning dew. I mean love is cool. But sometimes it’s cruel. It steals all my time just so I could think of u. My heart a mirror that reflects symbolism and they had stumbled through. Cried about the limited power they had overdue. It’s been a while since I have been told what to do. My heart is stainless and it steel yet the rust easily crumbles through. I have found something bigger in u. All this came from the man’s heart as he reminisced the time he had spent with u. The thoughts perishable. The truths global. But what will happen to the mind that is disabled. Disabled to enabled the cerebrum that stores memories of u. U have stuck unto his thoughts like glue. Entered his system and defeated his antigens. Every cell developed a brain. And wrote a msg that states guess who would die for u. Yet every moment went from red to blue. I wanna push through. But the last words:"GIVE ME A REASON TO."

No comments:

Post a Comment