Saturday 30 July 2016


Said my world would shine. Said in my thoughts u would forever be mine. I had it bad and in deep I could own a mine. Consisting of nothing but pearls. To symbolize the significance of ur worth. That will just be my emotions depth. I take a quick glimpse at ur lips. I taste mine after we kiss. To check if urs remains sweet. Dear to me. I let u do what u wanna do. I let u scratch my body until we are through. I wanna taste ur spirituality too. I wanna do things to u. I wanna let u feel that feeling I bring to u. U can ride with it. We can even get super lit. Have so much good that u remain a memory to me. Roll blunts and puff on keish. I can be a dog sometimes but not when I love my leash. I remain at ease. I'm at peace with ur presence. Full hatred towards ur absence. My mind keeps me in check. While my heart struggles with the production of a new beat. I check my figures of speech, use them on u to check if I still got it. In my mind the random faces nodded. But u the only random face I label as my favorite. Simply coz a thought of u alone is worth it. I still posses feelings, just have a great way of hiding it. U should have checked my features before getting in bed with the package. At least its better than getting in bed with the devil. The most evil personnel that be tragically romantic. Love at best. I can show u saint valentine can also be a critic and not a saint. I fuck around and show u the strong love brought by an atheist. I remain the best at it. I tell u a story and swear to die if I don’t live it. My eyes stay red because of the cameras. The lighting irrelevant. So I change my lyrics to darkness just to face the music. Hoping ur light will catch me before I lose it. My alarm stays loud in my head so I snooze it. Early towards life itself but my daily minutes stay late. I had a lesson with patience. Told me I should posses it so my hours can turn to minutes. I always lacked hope and now its time I bring myself back. I hve to focus. No time to side track. My lane taken in vain as I suffer from unnecessary pain I guess my days will never be the same. But at least I got u as my penicillin. For whatever happens whenever I crack my spline.  You get to be one with my vision of pain whenever I am breathing. So I make a huge jump and break my spine just so u can come up with a solution. Whenever we in one room we think of fusing. We keep things simple to avoid confusion. I am one with my darkness so my world can stay without ur shine. I prefer losing u today rather than having to waste my time. But the moment remains ours as the messages transmitted by ur kisses are sublime. Once upon a time. My ability to love was at its prime. Now I dwell on the pieces that remain. I pick up myself and try to b as real as I can. Although honesty comes brutally within. That’s the only thing keeping me standing. The fact that I can retaliate to people without thinking. Of whether or not it will hurt them. I hide my emotion… In the pieces that remain

No comments:

Post a Comment