Thursday 21 July 2016

Trapped



From the moment I first saw u. I was trapped.
Trapped in a land I named the real world coz that’s where happiness had a chance of being true. For a moment my world  mapped with no vocab as I was Trapped in a universe where the only verses recited were about u. The only joy was in ur eyes when I looked at u. Hearts, dandelions, beautiful tales in my head described u. Well at least that was my first perception of u. I was trapped in thoughts that only visualized u. I could never stop thinking of u. U shifted my view. On life, coz it seemed my only life that existed insisted that I remain next to u. Took me from reality and trapped me in a light so bright even darkness couldn’t resist. Converted my dark thoughts into hymns sang by the most talented birds.  Used my heart as the beat when I had no words. My whole point of view on life was reversed. As the sounds transmitted by ur anatomy became beautiful instruments. Even when u spoke ur voice had reached a certain tone I called difference. For every word u said sounded like a beautiful piece that was constantly rehearsed. Let me rephrase by saying your voice is beautiful instead. Your tenderness needs not be refreshed. For your brittleness is hardened by ur sweet intelligence. I have never seen perfection, but for a moment I looked into ur eyes and it all seemed perfect. The road to your soul is similar to that of an infant. Unborn, without vision and with no ears to listen to the earth’s dirt. U have no idea about what everyone says and what happens in the world. Its not ur intended blindness but its because of how I pictured u first. For the one that knows nothing is pure at first.

No comments:

Post a Comment