Thursday 21 July 2016

TRANQUILLITY



Truth. Passion of dispute. Displayed by an immortal being.  Supreme! The life I lived was that of immortality. Danger became a usual thing to me. Fight or flight became a necessity. I made a choice, yet it all ended up within the circle of tranquility.  Didn’t run nor fight as death showed no fear to me. Their guns dear to me. Their intentions clear to me. Yet no difference was made. I knew after a while their adrenaline would degrade at the same rate their spirit would fade. Through sorrow the spirit is broken according to the words of proverbs. To further my unlimited thoughts. I say better is a dinner of herbs where love is. Since he that is of a merry heart hath a continual feast. In their case I was the one to feast. I grew cold without noticing the pain behind ignorance and purely manifested greed. My soul grows in need. Yet when I spoke their swords rose and guns pointed due to the tranquility in me. They said “ur world ends now, ur words perish now, the history u have made is of no use. Ur words are to be a memory never to be used.”I replied “I’m glad just do it fast so I can feast with my fellow brothers, see my guardians and shine in the sight of God!” Their weapons dropped. Their mission aborted and their vision cursed. How dare they attempt to take a life to quench their thirst. They have awaken the beast. Made their own little beasts with two backs now everyone is a feast. Slavery came back to life. Enough time to repent yet the bible only supported them according to their life. I was taken down to the pier. Here, I looked at men and showed no fear. For my only fear is for God and no peer. Unfortunate fortune has made me the only slave. Martial laws to the country. Draco became the law of liberty. I and another soul saw slavery. They said guns and swords won’t bring peace to me. They wish was to skin me. Yet that was gonna show people how beastly. They are! They decided to kill me slowly. Thus far! They said “ur body needs not a proper burial for u have showed us how monstrous people are.” I said “I only showed u how monstrous u r.”They said “at this point their guns will become of no use nor their swords. Instead metal will deduce the the diameter to ur souls circumference.” I was tired in chains. Dropped and tired on a window pane. It’s my soul they started to drain yet my spirituality remained the same. Then dropped into the ocean to drown and be filled with nothing but pain.... Now that M here. My dreams aren’t the same. I used to dream of better and perhaps fame. I hit the bottom of the ocean. Only then I choked to life and woke up... With mindless pain. Even in my dream. It comes down to my soul and spirit searching for tranquility...

No comments:

Post a Comment