Thursday 21 July 2016

Welcome To My World



....Darkness isn't me

Welcome to my world dear. Just that I see no darkness but I am it. I crave blood and spit it. I am a narcissistic cynic. Cynical in my movement. The light was too bright for me that’s why I chose darkness. Only God is my light. But I dwell in darkness. My spirit roams in my dreams. I see the worst yes. Something that keeps me coherent in my movement is the fact that my music is my demon. The rapping in me and... Ghost is literally my other personality. Unlocks my inner ability and makes me think about the worst that could happen. Triz tries to balance them... Alson and Ghost but they are forever fighting. Ripping my body apart as my downfall rises. They r my darkness. What they do sometimes is takeover. No chaos but order. They be working together. They are my music killing all measures. See I have a side that I wouldnt reveal... never... But at the  end God protects my spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment