Thursday 21 July 2016

So I Had A Dream



Poetry making me fall deep



So I had a dream again. I had a dream in which all I felt was pain. My words taken in vain. For the meaning of my words hath not reached its aim. They were meaningless to others and so was my name. I had a dream. And it was the bitterest vision. Even thoughts within the dream were sweet. For they longed for the sweet that could happen. Yet only the worst happened as I expected. My words were not heard. My emotions undetected. My love not projected nor was it felt (by others). My sins made me bleed. For I have not repented.  I deserve it. But no one else does. You see I feed off helping others in order to feel good. Or shall I say 'present’. I have not known what they meant by patience.  I’m patient. But that virtue never made sense. Fuck life m sick of it. Fuck death I dream bout it. I sleep while that soul dances with the devil. I sleep while in my dreams, I'm one with all deadly rebels.  I sleep while my spirit loses its worth. I sleep while the devil tries to take my soul. So I had a dream. I have not been able to get the best.  So I had a dream.  Yet all the messages weren’t coherent. So I had a dream. And when I woke up I prayed. So I had a dream. And in it loving God was worth it. Yet. I kept losing it. I lost my soul. And m not planning on regaining it. For I had dream. And all I saw, was my death in it. I had a dream and I wished she was part of it. For if she were, everything would’ve been sweet. I woke up, and my first thought was you, it was sweet at least. Coz I still wouldn’t have prayed...

No comments:

Post a Comment