Friday 22 July 2016

TheY jUst Wont LeAvE...









Forgive me. At a young age my soul had to fight in the war of spirituality. I have been broken, torn, underestimated and shattered was my dignity. I've  been tortured, stepped on and perished was my integrity. They have laid torment upon my ability to bring peace. They took my dreams, formed part of my anatomy, left nothing but pain in me, but at least I could still feel. They have made me write dark poetry, but in light, I remain to believe. They sold me dreams. Promised me the world and said the would be my family. They made my head a place to live. Even told me they cannot move coz of the mansion they had  built. Used my heart as a means to survive. Took my blood to drink. My thoughts to feast and my organs to feed. My own words used against me. Now its hard to even write a story. For my soul had been tortured and left with nothing but envy. Who are they? Well they made me believe what they made me believe. They replaced my love for humanity with greed. My heart trapped behind the walls of tragedy. For everything that they promised left me feeling like I am in need. So internally I would constantly bleed. Feeling like I wont see my next generation. My name will be just another number in this world we live in. My imagination keeping me deep in the ocean, I am drowning. My passive aggression is fatal to the nation. I keep telling them... To leave. I want to breathe. I want to be part of this world and believe. I want to dwell in Gods kingdom and that's the only way for me to succeed (spiritually and physically I know God got me). I want to stop the pain but first I will have to bleed. Them... Out of me. They... Are the voices in my head and they expand each time they succeed and making me feel negative. They expand... And its inevitably imperative. They expand, but my positivity fights back on a daily basis. They expand, but no matter how big they get, I am in charge of me. They might expand, but my God, will forever protect me...

No comments:

Post a Comment