Thursday 21 July 2016

Survival





Denial and troublesome desires. I look at the sky and wish for the end of all demise.  The truth and lies.  stuck in the equilibrium line that lies above the sky. I got no limit. Life is a wonder and I wonder if love has a limit. The life lit. Suicidal thoughts on those who wish to fly I guess we all get sick of it. A higher inclination defines the reality of the hominid spirit. We r species. Wondering if there is love among the spirits. Toss me in the den of lions I may survive if u agree to be the reason behind my life. Now I live. I write. In spite... Of all changes in my anatomy and venomous bites. From snakes that surpass power of immortal drifts. The Lord said here is the light so now u may uplift. Those who fall and fail yet find it difficult to fall. The definition behind life and all. Fail to succeed remains the motor of all. Beings. Imagine life without souls, would there be love for spiritual things? Would there be any BlackBerry pings. Would there be love for animals and spiritual beings? Who aren’t living. Thanks to life coz we wouldn’t be breathing. I rise with the determination to fall above all rising destinations. Destroy all negative thoughts among blasphemous nations.  I love. The meaning behind the word patience. Without passion clashing there wouldn’t be endurance. What would we fight for. For there would be no drive for success or.... Pain would only knock at the nights door. Trust me I’ve seen it before. Once it knocked at the edge of my hearts core. Felt cold and heat only made it sore. Indeed I felt the need to revive as the only option I had was to fight the thrushes law. Would I be breathing if it wasn’t for deception in the nights bore. Yes I would be. If it wasn’t for the efforts of survival I wouldn’t be deemed free. For when the tree shakes someone has to sweep leaves.  Someone has to redeem peace. Someone has to say those three words 'I love You’ then the other person automatically becomes a need. That’s how it feels like when the soul is freed!...

No comments:

Post a Comment