Thursday 21 July 2016

Heavenly Idea




To the world

They said I wouldn’t see the pleasure legions. The leaders of giving. Mind setters and cleaners of deception. Instead I was told the greatest of gifts fell from Heaven.  All the intellectual capacity is indeed God given. They only said my dreams fell from darkness and my fire was an analogy lived by demons. At least it’s just an allegory formed by reality algorithms. I was taught math. I needed to control the clashes that are a flash of my deeper past. Education was made a way of contradicting the laws of wisdom and a guideline to the ways of gaining hard cash. How far are we going to last? So after chasing the roots of all evil will we still be hell outcasts? Heaven opening doors and messages showing the truth about the soul that lives. Breathes. Every night before the dreams leave. God help me as I pray and help close the stomata pores of my dehydrating leaf. All they have done is try to take my soul away. Watch my happiness drift to the sway. Pretend to kill my sorrows and take my bad breath away. With similar intentions. Simultaneously misleading my belief through hypnotic divisions. Similar mind-sets only lead to my spirit breaking. All I am capable of now is written messages claimed to be poetic. Yet no one listens. So how is this supposed to be justice. If I went further I would defy the laws of earth. Take it by its breadth. Break down all the evil paths. For the future generations to depend on worshipping in order to evacuate the ways of fake repentance. Murderous defence, and the virtue to eradicate impatient patience. For their ways only come with limitless endurance. More are born as time goes on. It ascends and so on. In order for survival to glow on.... Every spirit. Every life lived. Yet from the start all we had to do is evade war and thank God that we still breathe..

No comments:

Post a Comment