Thursday 21 July 2016

My Demons


Hidden Dreams made Public








Seemingly irritated. But at least today my emotions can be well debated. Although I am getting sick of it. Now I feel like getting faded. Coz yday I boxed until I bled. But it still didn’t work on my favour. I actually  kneeled for a prayer. But u see I want this to leave now bfor  I become a killer. Lets just say I am tired of being a real niggar. Time to go back and be realler. They may not blv that I am too good for a niggar. But I am, everybody has a choice now am gonna go where m comfortable niggar. Where all the voices in my head speak up. All at once. Then I go crazy instead of actin tough. I know my demons rough. They love music and Poetic art. But I guess that’s never enough. Like hey am gonna write about myself. Ama write for my demons and stuff. An Angel once looked at me and I couldn’t keep her by my side. Maybe coz I prefer one with darkness inside. I mean what does it all symbolize? Horus was Jesus before Christ. All had the same story, even the three stars. The three Kings from the East. Its all astronomy and the universe is where they feast. The law of attraction says follow your demons. Ur demons can be Angels. Turning that demon into a good one u can believe in. Been too good now I am back to being human. I believe in God yet I ask myself what does God believe in. Meaning am gon Pray but those will never reach Heaven. I know I been typing but my thoughts say don’t stop yet.  I have to take it all out, just like it was in my nightmare. My sick dreams tell me that I have to go back and be evil. Necessary evil. Like find someone to beat up badly for no reason. Like turn back and be the guy that hated everyone. I had to force myself to be like this or else I pushed away everyone. I’m loved by none. They all go when they r done. Stepping on a nikka while a nikka be down. I wasn’t gullible but I changed then got dumb. Like the voices in my head say Ruthless is your home. U don’t need no faith. U just need to persue ur dream. Create ur own destiny and take down whatever that comes. Whats the point of finding ur soul when it was sold a while ago. So just Pray to God with ur demons and see how that will go. They say try to be better but when the time is right, u will know. U will engage with no hesitation then all your demons will know. How fucked up is your soul. Even they will let go. Demented soul. What u tripping for? Back on the grill ama pray for my demon. The fear of being comfortable with ur sins is inevitable. Even Gangsters pray in paradise. Question is, where do they seek their advice? Whats their idea of God? God forgives, from now I won’t. Thats a godly feature,  I’m an image of myself. Please understand all these aren’t my words. Its all voices in my head. I am saying stop but they won’t. I say stop, they say don’t... Stop us... We great. We wanna define what u embrace. Good and Evil are on a race. We just want u to be both.

No comments:

Post a Comment