Thursday 21 July 2016

A Heart


I walked into my house around six. Walked into my room and suddenly I was possessed. By the power of innocence.  switched off my light coz I felt I could write better in darkness. Indeed I have seen the light yes. I had seen her before. Although my third eye took its own time to capture what’s in store. In my mind I asked what’s the glory for. She looked into my eyes and said drown into the sensitivity of my core. I said let’s take a longer walk. She replied what for. I asked whether Angels sing in her heart or... I picture a day without your departure. A day that would show u better.  Instead of pulling strings of getting your pussy wetter. Getting the bed on the tip of rainy weather. Ice is heaven. As long as u stay believing  And no one’s heart is bleeding.  I would rather stand in front of you. I said: "It would be a blessing if u knew what I am trying to figure apart from your figure. She replied: "what?" I said the rhythm of your heart. At least that’s where it all starts. Yes I will be honest, as it’s the reason I stay intact without the imagination of ripping apart. Apart from that I wouldn’t play a part in breaking your heart. In case u thought....

No comments:

Post a Comment